ABOUT Dr. Lloyd B. Daniels, MD, FACOG
Primary Location: Margaret J. Weston Community Health Center
About Me: I was born in Montego Bay, Jamaica, West Indies. I am married with one daughter and two sons. In my spare time, I enjoy playing golf and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology- Howard University ’68
- Medical Degree- Howard University College of Medicine ’72
- Residency: Howard University Medical Hospital ’77
Medical Background: I received my Bachelor of Science in Zoology with a minor in Chemistry from Howard University in 1968. I graduated Magna Cum Laude and was accepted to the Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society in my junior year. I received my medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine in 1972. I completed my internship and residency at Howard University Medical Hospital in 1977. I was appointed to the medical staff at Aiken Regional Medical Centers (ARMC) in 1977 where I was an attending physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology for over thirty-nine years. I was elected by my peers to serve as Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at ARMC. I then joined the staff at Rural Health Services.
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in 1981
Years of Experience: 50+