Together we can make a difference in fighting the spread of HIV. Our goal is to increase HIV testing in the Aiken community, link our HIV-positive patients to care and provide education on sexual health and safe sex. We are happy to answer any questions you have on HIV-related topics. RHS provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, care, and support with a range of services under one roof. They include:
- Rapid HIV testing – appointment and walk-in hours
- PrEP, PEP, and ART medications
- HIV orientation – patients will receive one on one education and support to answer any questions about medical treatment and needed services like insurance coverage, government benefits, and more.
- Medication adherence counseling provides support and education about HIV infection, prescribed medications, and addressing any side effects.
- Methods to reduce risk- Our PCHP team can provide you with educational resources to practice safer sex habits and prevention methods.
- Mental Health: Individual counseling, psychotherapy, and annual psychosocial assessments with knowledgeable and sensitive mental health professionals.
- Patient Outreach: Assistance and referrals regarding benefits, insurance, housing, and referrals to other support services.
Meet Our HIV Navigator
Meet Grayson Ross, HIV Navigator. Grayson joined RHS in August 2022.